1. Preventive & Social Medicine Survey:
- Conducted Preventive & Social Medicine survey between 5th May 2004 and 7th April 2006 in 93 villages at Osmanabad and Kalamb region. Information about the people who were suffering from incurable disease but could not afford medical expenses were found and were provided free health care treatment at Terna Hospital and Research Centre at Mumbai.
2. “Mulgi Zhaali Ho” street play
- Street play “Mulgi Zhaali Ho” was organized between 16/03/1988 to 17/03/2003 to create awareness on Dowry death and Female foeticide and to promote women to get an equal opportunity and respect in different sectors at Osmanabad region.
3. Women Empowerment Seminar
- Various seminars was conducted for female to make them understand special schemes of Government, right and duties of women given by law.
-> Detection and free treatment of disease for Senior Citizen, Women and Kids
-> Legal Literacy Camp
-> Fruits and Vegetables
-> Free Eye treatment Camp
-> Polio Treatment Camp
-> Cancer detection and treatment camp
-> Mass wedding ceremony.
-> Free distribution of foot wear and other materials
-> Literacy and other educational programmes
-> Social Awakening programmes
-> Family Counselling centres
-> Women Entrepreneur development
-> Other Social Awakening programmes
-> Water supply through tankers
-> Agriculture related study tours
-> Fodder depot
-> Mass marriage ceremony
-> Medical Check up Camp at Osmanabad district